Director of full-funnel performance
InDomo designs together with clients a bespoke in-house marketing performance solution that drives business and brand performance.
Core of the solution is to progressively increase ROI by daily optimizing audiences, channels, media and content focusing on digital performance channels.
This is possible thanks to clearly defined E2E strategy with KPI’s for each phase of the consumer journey linked with business KPI’s, supported by the right in-house capabilities in one integrated team, an agile way of working and processes supported by an efficient tech stack.
In-House Full-funnel Performance Director
Responsible of the marketing activation fill-funnel performance and the optimization cycles, driving & coordinating all the aspects of in-house full funnel performance activation. With experience in consultancy, problem definition, route cause analysis and hypothesis driven problem solving. Working closer with the Campaign Performance Managers and the Data Managers.
Desired level of experience & profile
- 7-10 years working experience
- Experience in Senior Team Management, digital marketing, and performance marketing with proven experience in consultancy, problem definition, route cause analysis and hypothesis driven problem solving
- Good professional English proficiency
- Strong leader in mobilizing organization and creating commitment in organization around the targets and the research of the improvement of the full funnel marketing performance
- Experience in Digital business & campaign management, owned channels, ecommerce channels and D2C
- Strong thought leadership and strong team lead, coach, and manager
- Relentless in driving business results
- Comfortable to work at multiple client sides and to lead transformation
- Focus on driving result and whatever it takes mindset.
Key areas of responsibility:
- The In-house Director of full funnel performance is driving & coordinating all the aspects of in-house full funnel performance activation
- This role drives the full funnel ecosystem architecture and detailed planning of the different digital performance channels, owned channels, D2C and ecommerce platforms to achieve the set of marketing KPIS and business targets.
- Owns the periodical cycles of performance optimization and coordinate the team to achieve and improve the full funnel marketing performance by leading the problem definition, route cause analysis, problem solving across the touchpoints of the full funnel activation
- Builds a relationship and understands the needs of the different clients, business units and local markets, to build a tailored approach while keeping efficiencies and scale.
- Driving thought leadership and be on top of the latest about the full funnel ecosystem best practices and the digital channels
What we offer
As part of the WPP network, our benefits are incredibly comprehensive and you’ll have plenty to choose from. We’ve listed a few below – and there are many more on offer:
- Superb development opportunities and ongoing support throughout your career
- Light, open-plan office space with roof terrace, onsite bar and stunning views over central Amsterdam;
- Health insurance with Achmea and Zilverenkruis;
- Pension Scheme;
- WPP Group Discounts.
WPP is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.